Clark Store

Clark Store

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Calling All Chicagoans!!!

Friends and Family,

        This blog has been a great way to keep people updated and informed on the process and journey of the NRCC plant.  However, there is still so much that can be said and shared about the journey that God has us on and it is difficult to express through blog posts alone. With that said, I thought it would be nice to hold an event where I could share in greater detail the things that are unfolding and the way that God is working though Grace Community Church (my Indianapolis home Church) and North Routt Community Church, the church I get to help serve and develop. Therefore, my family (Rick and Suzy) and I want to hold an event/presentation where people can learn more about the story of North Routt, how Suz and I got involved, and what our hopes and goals for the future are. In this we will try and elaborate some important aspects of the upcoming church plant in Colorado. These will include...
  • Our roles: Breaking down the nature and responsibility of my pastoral role and Suzanna's role working at a nearby Ranch
  • What we have learned about the culture of North Routt (mainly Clark but also Steamboat)
  • The vision and ministry opportunities for the church
  • Ways that you can be involved 
This event will take place this Tuesday, April 16th at 7:30pm on the east campus of First Baptist Church in the Chapel Room (near the gymnasium). Here is the Address:

East Campus 
2300 South Street
Geneva, IL 60134

and map for your convenience 

You can go through the front double doors on the north side of the building, take a right and the chapel is down the hall on your right.

Also, did I mention there will be cheesecake and coffee!?!?!

If you are able to join us could you please contact me at dbloom2388@gmail.com, facebook or comment on this blog post below to let me know.

We hope to see you there,

David & Suzanna 
















No comments:

Post a Comment